Lutheran Rehabilitation & Skilled Care Center
In honor of Paul and Carol Kennedy
Same Tradition of Care. A Whole New Level of Care.
Caring is our Tradition
We are committed to enhancing the lives of our residents, whether they need short-term rehab, traditional long-term support or assisted residential living. At Lutheran we recognize the difference is in the details and we invest as much time and energy in our setting as we do in the care we provide. Our mission is to provide a bridge between inpatient care and home for our short-term residents, and to achieve and maintain the highest possible level of functioning for each of our long-term residents.
We are committed to uphold the Center’s mission and over 90-year tradition of serving and caring for older adults and their families with the highest degree of professional expertise and personal care.
- Offering a convenient location in the heart of Worcester
- Wonderful Center Renovations and Upgrades underway to meet our industry leading standards
- Designated short-term stay accommodations offering private and semi-private rooms with cable televisions, telephones and wireless internet service
- Designated long-term care and assisted residential living accommodations
- Central Air Conditioning
- Designated, Spacious Rehabilitation Gym with kitchenette and modality machines
- Well-appointed Main Dining Room and Day Rooms
- Outside Courtyard with gazebo and patio area
- Beauty Salon / Barber Services
- Visitor Parking
Lutheran Rehabilitation and Skilled Care Center
26 Harvard Street
Worcester, MA 01609
Sheehan Health Group
A Name to Trust
In Rehabilitation And Nursing Care
Designated Deficiency Free 2 Years in a Row! Annual Survey from the Department of Public Health 2011 and 2012.
Call us today to learn more or to schedule a tour